Events and Festivals in La Seyne-sur-mer
La Seyne is a land of festivals. So it doesn’t matter when your itinerary planners are set to visit the town, you are sure to experience at least one of their festivals.
- January: Janvierdans les étoiles, a contemporary circus festival is held every January.
- April: The Taste of Spring is held every April, where you can get gourmet food at reduced prices.
- May: Pilgrimage to Our Lady of May is conducted every May.
- June: The month of June takes over the city with the Urban Colours Festival and the Feast of St. Peter.
- July: Bayamo, a Cuban festival and a Jazz festival are held in July. The festive city also takes place this month.
- August: Notes Summer, an international festival of classic music is held.
- September: Heritage Days and Tall Ship races are conducted in the town.
- October: 10 km from Tamaris is conducted in October.
- December: Portraits of Women, a film festival is held in December in La Seyne. The Lounge Esprit Wine and Festivals Calendale also takes place this month.
Trip plans for La Seyne-sur-mer
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of La Seyne-sur-mer
- Events & Festivals in Six-fours-les-plages
- Events & Festivals in Sanary-sur-mer
- Events & Festivals in Hyeres
- Events & Festivals in La Londe-les-maures
- Events & Festivals in Cassis
- Events & Festivals in Brignoles