Events and Festivals in La Seyne-sur-mer
La Seyne is a land of festivals. So it doesn’t matter when your itinerary planners are set to visit the town, you are sure to experience at least one of their festivals.
- January: Janvierdans les étoiles, a contemporary circus festival is held every January.
- April: The Taste of Spring is held every April, where you can get gourmet food at reduced prices.
- May: Pilgrimage to Our Lady of May is conducted every May.
- June: The month of June takes over the city with the Urban Colours Festival and the Feast of St. Peter.
- July: Bayamo, a Cuban festival and a Jazz festival are held in July. The festive city also takes place this month.
- August: Notes Summer, an international festival of classic music is held.
- September: Heritage Days and Tall Ship races are conducted in the town.
- October: 10 km from Tamaris is conducted in October.
- December: Portraits of Women, a film festival is held in December in La Seyne. The Lounge Esprit Wine and Festivals Calendale also takes place this month.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of La Seyne-sur-mer
25 Day Trip to Austria, Belgium, Czech republic, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, United kingdom from MelbourneBy: Published PrivatelyCity: London, Paris, Zurich, Nice, Tuscany, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels
25 Day Trip to Austria, Czech republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia from CentralBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Hamburg, Innsbruck, Erding, Baden-baden
10 Day Trip to Munich, Brussels, Frankfurt from RaleighBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Munich, Brussels
11 Day Trip to Munich, Brussels, Frankfurt from RaleighBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Munich, Brussels