Notre-dame De Bon VoyageCurrently Open [Closes at 01:00 pm]
- Address: 2 Rue d'Alsace, 83500 La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-494108740
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Once a modest chapel built in 1603, once La Seyne Sur Mer separated from the town of Six Fours, and saw a steady increase in population, the chapel was remodelled into this magnificent church. Today, the hightlights of the church are as follows:
- The rose window
- The great marble altar
- Statues of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
- A great organ from 1892
- The four bells
- The ornately decorate Romanesque doorway
- The frescoes on the side walls
Notre-dame De Bon Voyage Hours
- Weekdays, 9 am every day except Wednesday.
- Saturday: 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 8 am and 10 am
How to Reach Notre-dame De Bon Voyage
- Toulon by line 18 + the next stop "Port".
- Toulon by the shipping line 8M + the closest stop "Seyne".
- Centre D'Ollioules by line 12 + the next stop "Seynecenter".
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Seyne-sur-mer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Seyne-sur-mer and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit La Seyne-sur-mer include Notre-dame De Bon Voyage in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40% of people start their Notre-dame De Bon Voyage visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Notre-dame De Bon Voyage
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Notre-dame De Bon Voyage
Notre-dame De Bon Voyage Reviews & Ratings
A wonderful church with amazing architecture.
Église simple et bien entretenues. Une grande croix en bois sculptée par un bagnard très impressionnante
Belle église chargée d'histoire si on se donne la peine de ka découvrir
Très jolie église