Notre-dame De Bon Voyage83 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Rue d'Alsace, 83500 La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-494108740
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Once a modest chapel built in 1603, once La Seyne Sur Mer separated from the town of Six Fours, and saw a steady increase in population, the chapel was remodelled into this magnificent church. Today, the hightlights of the church are as follows:
- The rose window
- The great marble altar
- Statues of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
- A great organ from 1892
- The four bells
- The ornately decorate Romanesque doorway
- The frescoes on the side walls
Notre-dame De Bon Voyage Hours
- Weekdays, 9 am every day except Wednesday.
- Saturday: 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 8 am and 10 am
How to Reach Notre-dame De Bon Voyage
- Toulon by line 18 + the next stop "Port".
- Toulon by the shipping line 8M + the closest stop "Seyne".
- Centre D'Ollioules by line 12 + the next stop "Seynecenter".
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in La Seyne-sur-mer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in La Seyne-sur-mer and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit La Seyne-sur-mer include Notre-dame De Bon Voyage in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40% of people start their Notre-dame De Bon Voyage visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Notre-dame De Bon Voyage
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Notre-dame De Bon Voyage