Are you looking for what to do in La Seyne-sur-mer?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Pont basculant de la Seyne-sur-Mer: A bascule bridge constructed in early 1900s. It’s permanently opened now.
- Notre Dame de Bon Voyage: A magnificent church about 20 minutes away from the harbour.
- Plage des Sablettes: A beautiful white sand beach, one of the most important tourist attractions of the town.
- Provencal Market: The main Provencal style market in the city centre.
- Fort Balaguier: An old fort, a cannon tower on the seaside that is still under the control of Navy.
- Guided Tours: Private shore excursions from Toulon to La Seyne, with the help of tour guides is available in Toulon.
Below we have a list of things to do in La Seyne-sur-mer and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your La Seyne-sur-mer getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to La Seyne-sur-mer with confidence.