How to Reach La Spezia
- By Train: The trains that go towards Pisa from Genoa passes through La Spezia. They generally start from Milan and follow this route.
- By Bus: Reaching La Spezia by bus involves a lot of interchanging. So, it is better to buy a regional ticket and travel.
- By Boat: Le Spezia can be accessed through Corsica by a boat or personal yacht.
- By Bus: The town centre, train station and other places in the city can be accessed through the local bus company ATC.
- By Car: Car is also a convenient option for travelling around this naval city. There are a number of car rentals in and around La Spezia.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in La Spezia. The most preferred mode of transport in La Spezia is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min