How to Reach La Spezia
- By Train: The trains that go towards Pisa from Genoa passes through La Spezia. They generally start from Milan and follow this route.
- By Bus: Reaching La Spezia by bus involves a lot of interchanging. So, it is better to buy a regional ticket and travel.
- By Boat: Le Spezia can be accessed through Corsica by a boat or personal yacht.
- By Bus: The town centre, train station and other places in the city can be accessed through the local bus company ATC.
- By Car: Car is also a convenient option for travelling around this naval city. There are a number of car rentals in and around La Spezia.