How to Reach La Spezia - The Easiest Way to Reach La Spezia
- By Train: The trains that go towards Pisa from Genoa passes through La Spezia. They generally start from Milan and follow this route.
- By Bus: Reaching La Spezia by bus involves a lot of interchanging. So, it is better to buy a regional ticket and travel.
- By Boat: Le Spezia can be accessed through Corsica by a boat or personal yacht.
- By Bus: The town centre, train station and other places in the city can be accessed through the local bus company ATC.
- By Car: Car is also a convenient option for travelling around this naval city. There are a number of car rentals in and around La Spezia.
Are you looking for a La Spezia travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in La Spezia
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in La Spezia. The most preferred mode of transport in La Spezia is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
How to Reach La Spezia from Nearby Cities
|Rapallo to La Spezia||60.51 km||1 hour|
|Genoa to La Spezia||94.36 km||1 hour 34 mins|
|Como to La Spezia||146.21 km||2 hours 26 mins|
|Milan to La Spezia||149.05 km||2 hours 29 mins|
|Casalecchio di reno to La Spezia||169.69 km||2 hours 49 mins|
|Imperia to La Spezia||196.5 km||3 hours 16 mins|
|Venice to La Spezia||311.94 km||5 hours 11 mins|
|Zurich to La Spezia||376.03 km||6 hours 16 mins|
|La garde to La Spezia||435.33 km||7 hours 15 mins|
|Karlsruhe to La Spezia||544.12 km||9 hours 4 mins|