Are you looking for what to do in La Spezia?
- Cristo Re dei Secoli: “Christ, the king of Centuries” cathedral, a work of Adalberto Libera, sanctified in 1975.
- Abbey church of Santa Maria Assunta: A church that has a string of magnificent artworks.
- Ubaldo Formentini: A museum built in the castle of San Giorgio.
- Castle of San Giorgio: A castle constructed by Niccolò Fieschi in 1262, which has been recently restored.
- Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Venere: A UNESCO site, has picturesque landscapes and beautiful rocks.
- Sailing 5 Terre - Day Tours: A relaxing sea tour on boat. Via Pietro Paleocapa | Stazione ferroviaria, 19122 La Spezia, Italy.
- My Sailing Week: A one day tour of Cinque-terre on water. Via Cavallotti 53, 19121 La Spezia, Italy.
- Arbaspaa Tour Organizer Private Day Tours: Day tours of the region. La Spezia, Italy.
- 5 Terre Gulf of the Poets: Touring around Cinque-terre on a cruise ship. Via Don Minzoni, n 13, 19121 La Spezia, Italy.
- Under The Tuscan Sun Tours: Tour of Cinque-terre and Pisa via Mediterranean. La Spezia, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in La Spezia and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your La Spezia getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to La Spezia with confidence.