Tropical Parc3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Laugarel, 56220 Saint-Jacut-les-Pins, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-299719198
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The multi-faceted nature and wildlife park in Morbihan Brittany, the Tropical Parc encompasses more than 4.5 hectares with its tropical plant gardens, animal exhibits, dinosaur park, greenhouse, music house and exquisite sculptures. The Gardens of the World are divided into various sections such as Jurassic garden, Thai Garden, Bamboo Grove, rose garden, aquatic plant garden, Indonesian Garden, African Garden, Australian Garden, and Mexican Garden. The Greenhouse has different sections dedicated to Asian plants, cacti, and orchids. The zoo animals include Demoiselle crane, Rainbow Parakeets, Crowned Crane, Blue and yellow Macaw, Chloropetran Parrot, Alpaca, Bennett wallabies and many more. The Music House is filled with musical instruments from all over the world such as Gong, chimes, and xylophone and you can enjoy playing them. Fossils, crystals and minerals from around the world at the Museum of Minerals and numerous statues and sculptures of Buddha, Indian Deities, Chinese animals and many more at the Sculptures park are also highlights of Tropical Parc.
How to Reach Tropical Parc
- Rented car / Taxi
- Tropical Parc Address: Laugarel, 56220 Saint-Jacut-les-Pins, France
- Tropical Parc Contact Number: +33-299719198
- Tropical Parc Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!