Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Unnamed Rd, Lac la Biche, AB T0A 2C0, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-7806234144
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Located in the town of Alberta in Canada, Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park is a provincial park and a campsite. This park is open all year long and the cabins here are available for rentals during the months of summer and winter. Canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards are available for rentals. Get your family along and camp at one of its 72 campsites. A cabin here costs an average of US$35 per night.
More about Lac La Biche
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Lac La Biche trip planner for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Lac La Biche like Dew Drop Inn, Ramada Lac La Biche and Canalta Lac La Biche.
Explore the best Lac La Biche vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Lac La Biche.
How to Reach Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lac La Biche before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lac La Biche and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park Address: Unnamed Rd, Lac la Biche, AB T0A 2C0, Canada
- Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park Contact Number: +1-7806234144
- Time required to visit Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!