How to Reach Lachung
- By Air : Gangtok airport is one of the nearest airports to the city from where you can get regular flights to different destinations. This airport is connected to Kolkata, Delhi and Guwahati. International travellers can get connecting flights from Kolkata or Delhi. Both are well connected with many cities in India and abroad.
- By Train : The nearest railway station is New Jalpaiguri which can be accessible by road.You can hire any of the available public transport to reach there. Rail network is well connected and make your journey comfortable.
- By Road : This city is a hill station and people mostly prefer to travel by road. You can get taxi, jeeps and buses to move from one place to another. Gangtok (113 kilo meters) is easily connected to Lachung with road transport facility.
- By Bus : The public transport buses have a very good frequency within the city to get around the places.
- By Car : Hiring a car or a jeep is possible, which will be very convenient to reach the remote and hilly regions.
- By Foot : Many of the tourist attraction are located on the hills, so if you are a trekking enthusiast, you can enjoy your trek by visiting these attractive hills.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lachung. The most preferred mode of transport in Lachung is Working from Home.
* Some of the data on this page is powered by Numbeo