Praia Do Porto De Mos18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Estrada de Porto de Mos, Lagos 8600-513, Portugal Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
If you are looking for a tranquil spot in Lagos where you can unleash the adventure junkie within, head to the Praia do Porto de Mos- a 4 kilometre long, sparsely crowed beach that offers the best of water sports in Lagos. Owing to the unsheltered beach area with shallower cliffs adorning its periphery, this beach is one of the windiest beaches around the city. You can rent a chair here to lounge under the sun or simply carry a picnic basket with yourself to relish on some good food after a relaxing swim in the ocean.
The beach is best known for offering Kayaking tours and if you love nature, the surrounding cliffs have some of the easiest and scenic hiking trails. The beach is also popular for surfing and body boarding. A walk to the Ponta da Piedade lighthouse is a common activity around the beach and is perfect to end the day to see the city’s coast after a quick bite at one of the nearby restaurants.
Praia Do Porto De Mos Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and don’t forget to wear sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For Praia Do Porto De Mos
- Kayak Tour: approximately Euros 25 per person
Praia Do Porto De Mos Hours
- Kayak tours depart at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm everyday. The tours last for 2.5 hours.
How to Reach Praia Do Porto De Mos
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Bike
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lagos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lagos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Praia Do Porto De Mos Address: Estrada de Porto de Mos, Lagos 8600-513, Portugal
- Praia Do Porto De Mos Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Praia Do Porto De Mos(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Praia Do Porto De Mos: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!