- Address: MDLD3282, 1st Floor, Fajar Centre, Jalan Segama, 91100, Lahad Datu, Sabah, 91100, Malaysia
- Phone: +60-89889848
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Family And Kids, Resort
Borneo Paradise - Review
Borneo Paradise Eco-Farm is an eco-resort that offers its visitors lodging and other water sports activities. This modern, wooden infrastructure offers total harmony from the hustle and bustle of the city. Apart from swimming, other activities here include canoeing, boating, trolling, fishing, mountain biking, and jungle trailing.
More about Lahad Datu
Try the best Lahad Datu trip planner to visit this Borneo Paradise as well as many others.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Lahad Datu like House11, Silam Dynasty Hotel and Asia Hotel.
How To reach Borneo Paradise by Public Transport
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lahad Datu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lahad Datu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Borneo Paradise
95% of people who visit Lahad Datu include Borneo Paradise in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.5% of people start their Borneo Paradise visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Borneo Paradise
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Borneo Paradise
Borneo Paradise Map
Borneo Paradise Trips
Borneo Paradise, Lahad Datu Reviews
#Keindahan Semula jadi 😉
All QuestionsBorneo paradise
- St Simon Of Cyrene Episcopal
- Abundant Life Community Church
- Fort Worth Library
- Lupton Baseball Stadium - Texas Christian University
- NAS JRB Bowling Alley
- Tillery Park
- City Of Fort Worth Tourist Attractions
- Evelyn Siegel Gallery
- Fort Worth City Park
- Kristi Jean Burbach Park
- City Of Fort Worth Data Proc
- Northside Pentecostal Church Of Jesus Christ
- Mount Moriah Missionary Baptish Church
- Saint Mary Church Of God In Christ
- World Baptist Fellowship Mission Office