Events and Festivals in Lahaina
- Halloween: Halloween is celebrated every year on the 31st of October. The festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm as a sign of respect to the dead. Costumes, parties and loads of fun are what the festival is all about.
- King Kamehameha Day: King Kamehameha day in Lahainais celebrated on the 11th of June. There is a huge parade and celebrations in honour of the king on the day. Be witness to the colourful parades and marching bands on this special day.
- Independence Day: 4th of July is celebrated as the Independence Day in the region and is marked with celebrations, parties and fireworks. The day signifies the freedom of the people and hence is celebrated with soaring insignia.
Trip plans for Lahaina
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Lahaina
Lahaina Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Lahaina
Save 7%2-hour Maui Sunset Sailing Cruise With Live MusicNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Exclusive to Sea Maui, it's the only sail that departs Ka'anapali beach twice a week with awesome LIVE music on board. It's s...
- Events & Festivals in Kaanapali
- Events & Festivals in Kapalua
- Events & Festivals in Wailuku
- Events & Festivals in Kihei
- Events & Festivals in Wailea-makena
- Events & Festivals in Maui