Ka'anapali Beach, LahainaCurrently Open
- Address: Off Hwy 30, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8086613271
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Family And Kids, Boating
About Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina
Ka'anapali Beach is one of the most visited beaches in the destination. The beach is picturesque and complete in every sense of the word with scintillating sceneries and breath-takingviews. With activities ranging from swimming to boating the destination has something in store for every traveller that comes its way. Golden sand beaches, charming scenery and abundant activities is what the destination offers. So pack your bags and visit this paradise to experience the true form of Lahaiana.
Ka'anapali Beach Information
- Carry sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Pack a pair of flip-flops and a swimming costume.
- Swim only in the designated area.
- The beach has no lifeguards or restrooms.
How To reach Ka'anapali Beach by Public Transport
- You can take a taxi near the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lahaina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lahaina and book an accommodation of your choice.