Olowalu PetroglyphsCurrently Open
- Address: 820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, Maui, HI, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Olowalu Petroglyphs is the destination to go to if you want to know the history behind Lahaina. The place offers a peek in history as there are many drawings and paintings in the area which have a high historic value when it comes to the city. So witness the toll of time that the land has taken and get to know Lahaina a little better.The carvings and engravings on the walls here are simply astounding.
How to Reach Olowalu Petroglyphs
- You can take a taxi near the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lahaina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lahaina and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Olowalu Petroglyphs Address: 820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, Maui, HI, United States
- Olowalu Petroglyphs Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Olowalu Petroglyphs(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Olowalu Petroglyphs: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.28% of people who visit Lahaina include Olowalu Petroglyphs in their plan
50% of people start their Olowalu Petroglyphs visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Olowalu Petroglyphs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Olowalu Petroglyphs
People normally club together Maui Dragon Fruit Farm and Lahaina Animal Farm while planning their visit to Olowalu Petroglyphs.
People also prefer to start their day with Olowalu Petroglyphs.