Whalers Village MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy G8, Lahaina, HI 96761, United State, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8086615992
- Ticket Price: 2 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Whalers Village Museum is renowned for its whale collection and the destination displays a 40 foot skeleton of a mammoth whale. Be mesmerised and taken away by the museum that offers you everything from artefacts to relics that have been preserved from the toll of time. A fun and educational experience is what the museum is all about. So visit the museum and be ready to experience history and marine life in a different and innovative way.
- Ask the authorities before taking photographs.
- 2 dollars for seniors.
- Child (6yrs-18yrs) 2 dollars.
- Bus 25 and 30 can be taken from Whalers VillageKaanapali, HI 96761 United States.
- You can take a taxi near the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lahaina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lahaina and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.69% of people who visit Lahaina include Whalers Village Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.91% of people start their Whalers Village Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Whalers Village Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whalers Village Museum
Sadly the museum was being refurbished, but a lady who was on the welcome desk was able to provide an excellent description of the work which went on at the museum.
A good learning experience with great artifacts.
From their website: 2015 Museum Closed Due To Mall Renovation. Will re-open in the Fall of 2016.
Closed for renovations until late 2017