House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum117 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 213 Canada St, Lake George, NY 12845, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5186683377
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
House of Frankenstein Wax Museum is a monster-themed museum located in the town of Lake George in the state of New York. This museum has many monstrous wax statues and the entire place has a fun and quirky vibe to it. The hallways are dark that add a factor of paranoia. Definitely worth a visit for the first-timers, make sure you check their official website to find out about exact days and hours of operation.
More about Lake George
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Lake George trip planner for the same.
Hotels like Fort William Henry Hotel, Scotty's Lakeside Resort and The Heritage Of Lake George will solve your problem of where to stay in Lake George.
Draft the best Lake George vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Lake George on the go!
How to Reach House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum
- By rented car/taxi.
- House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum Address: 213 Canada St, Lake George, NY 12845, USA, United States
- House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum Contact Number: +1-5186683377
- Time required to visit House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
68.82% of people who visit Lake George include House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
26.32% of people start their House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum
People normally club together Lake George and Prospect Mountain while planning their visit to House Of Frankenstein Wax Museum.