John Brown Farm State Historic SiteCurrently Open
- Address: 115 John Brown Road, Lake Placid, NY 12946, 12946, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5185233900
- Fax: +15185233951
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
The John Brown Farm State Historic Site is the site of home and final resting place of abolitionist John Brown, a well-known American abolitionist. The site is located in North Elba, just south of Lake Placid. The property is spread over an area of 270 acres and includes John Brown's farmhouse and barn. Other attractions at this site include a sculpture by Joseph Pollia, John Brown's tombstone, a parlor in John Brown's farmhouse, kitchen, first-floor bedroom, 2nd-floor bedroom, and many more. The site is open to public all year long, while tours of the house are available in summer months only.
- John Brown Farm State Historic Site Address: 115 John Brown Road, Lake Placid, NY 12946, 12946, United States
- John Brown Farm State Historic Site Contact Number: +1-5185233900
- Time required to visit John Brown Farm State Historic Site: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!