Marblehead U. S. Lifesaving StationCurrently Open
- Address: 513 E Main St, Lakeside Marblehead, OH 43440, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-4197982094
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
In 1834, Alexander Clemons arrived in Marblehead. It was on May 1, 1875, Alexander's sons Lucien, Hubbard, and A.J. Clemons witnessed the capsizing and sinking of a ship and felt the need to build a lifesaving station which was conceived and built in 1876. This Lifesaving Station Museum is a replica of that 1876 U.S. Lifesaving Station and features a variety of exhibits.
- Marblehead U. S. Lifesaving Station Address: 513 E Main St, Lakeside Marblehead, OH 43440, USA, United States
- Marblehead U. S. Lifesaving Station Contact Number: +1-4197982094
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!