About Lamezia Terme Airport, Lamezia Terme
Lamezia Terme International Airport (Italian: Aeroporto Internazionale di Lamezia Terme "Sant'Eufemia") (IATA: SUF, ICAO: LICA) is an airport in the Sant'Eufemia district of Lamezia Terme, Calabria, Italy. It is the principal airport of Calabria. Additionally, a military helicopter unit, the 2° Reggimento dell'Aria "Sirio", is based near the airport.Wikipedia
Overview of Lamezia Terme International Airport
Lamezia Terme International Airport lies in the city of Lamezia Terme in Italy. Lamezia Terme International Airport is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Lamezia Terme.
More about Lamezia Terme
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Lamezia Terme trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Fine Accommodation options like Bram Hotel, Hotel Morgan and Hotel Ashley will meet your requirement of where to stay in Lamezia Terme.
Share your experience - Rate Lamezia Terme Airport, Lamezia Terme
It's a small airport. A drive to this airport along the seaside is beautiful. The souvenir shops inside the terminal sells authentic Italian foods and souvenirs.
Terrible state of the airport in terms of floors and walls. Cafes offer very poor quality pizzas and sandwiches compared to local quality food outside of the gates. It is a pity as this is one of the main airport of the area.
So little. Quick and easy.
A small airport with easy access and super cheap prices for bottled water and cappuccino (each €1.50) as of April 17
I been in this airport last July and honestly , is one of my worst experience . When we landed , we've been held in the passport control for an hour with a huge queues . Not efficient at all and the worst there it was such a noisy alarm in that our which it was very very unpleasant. But if this was already bad enough , in our way back to home the airport staff is just band of useless people starting from the police , following to the Ryanair desk crew . They have and issue with two guys wanting to check to bicycles ( which they paid in advance and call to the airport for that issue inadvance ) but nothing , what do you expect from the band of useless people , they weren't ready , the police pushing this two bicycles in the luggage conveyor ... in on word , a chaos . Shame in italy they this kind of inefficient airport having such a lovely country for holidays , this annoyed travellers . They must to a very hard job to fixed the staff...
- Other Attractions
- St Michaels Church
- Planten Un Blomen
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Alster Lakes
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near St Michaels Church
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Planten Un Blomen
- Luxury Hotels Near Speicherstadt
- Hotels Near Hamburger Kunsthalle
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Landungsbruecken
- Hotels Near Hafencity
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ballinstadt
- Cheap Hotels Near Reeperbahn
- Cheap Hotels Near Fischmarkt
- 5 Star Hotels Near Alster Lakes
- City Tripplans
- Lamezia Terme Itinerary 5 Days
- Lamezia Terme Itinerary 4 Days
- 29 Day Trip to Milan, Lugano, Lamezia Terme from Toronto
- 30 Day Trip to Milan, Lamezia Terme from Toronto
- Lamezia Terme Itinerary 2 Days
- Lamezia Terme Itinerary 6 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Lamezia Terme from Flushing
- Lamezia Terme Itinerary 3 Days
- Lamezia Terme Itinerary 1 Day
- 4 Day Trip to Lamezia Terme from New York City