Events and Festivals in Lancaster
Lancaster celebrates all the standard national holidays of Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, New Year etc.
- Fire and Ice Festival: Downtown block party, winter carnival, chili cook-off and dodgeball tournament in February.
- Mud Sales: Volunteer ire companies taking care of Lancaster and nearby areas raise funds by auctioning goods and local products in March every year.
- Easter Bunny Trains and Egg Hunt: Ride through the farmlands in spring and participate in the various egg hunts in town. Held in April every year.
- World Night Market: Takes place in May every year. This event celebrates the culture, food and festival of the countries that the Mennonite Economic Development Associates works in.
- Terre Hill Days: Exhibition of local art and craft items in Terre Hill Community Park in July. Great food, games and carnival rides for visitors.
- Reading Fair: Celebrate the Amish summer with food, rides, entertainment and races in August.
- Dutch Winter Wonderland: Themed rides, Holiday treats, Royal Light Show in December.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Lancaster
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Lancaster
Save 4%Lancaster County Hot Air Balloon Ride1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Explore the heart of Amish country in a Lancaster County Hot Air Balloon ride! Board your hot air balloon in Bird in Hand, an...
Amish Experience SuperSaver Package
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy all that the Amish Experience at Plain & Fancy Farm has to offer with this SuperSaver package! Located in the heart...Book Now
Amish Experience Visit-In-Person TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Many visitors to Lancaster seek out meaningful personal contact with the Amish community.Imagine visiting three Amish propert...Book Now