The Amish Farm And House79 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 2395 Covered Bridge Dr, Lancaster, PA 17602, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7173946185
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
The Amish way of life is the main attraction in Lancaster and the Amish Farm and House is the perfect way to learn about this community. There are four different types of tours to educate visitors about this community. The most basic one is the Amish farmhouse. The rooms in this house are designed in a way to resemble an active Amish household. Each of the rooms is likely to answer questions about the community’s lifestyle. Other tours include a visit to the farm, the various community-owned businesses, the schools and even an Amish-owned restaurant. You can pack your lunch and enjoy in the picnic area. Do learn about the farm animals owned and reared by this community. A visit here is likely to educate you on all that is there about the Amish lifestyle.
The Amish Farm And House Travel Tips
- Prior reservation is not required for farmhouse tour.
- Farmhouse tours begin every hour and last for a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Packed lunches are available at various take-outs in town.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Amish Farm And House
- Children’s tickets: 6.50 USD
How to Reach The Amish Farm And House
- You can hire a car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lancaster before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lancaster and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.4% of people who visit Lancaster include The Amish Farm And House in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
79.03% of people start their The Amish Farm And House visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Amish Farm And House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Amish Farm And House