Chateau De Balleroy1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Rue du Sapin, 14490 Balleroy, France Map
- Timings: 10:45 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-231210676
- Tags: Castle, Palace, Family And Kids
Chateau de Balleroy was constructed in the year 1631 by the architect named François Mansart and was owned by the Balleroy family until 1970 when it was purchased by Malcolm S. Forbes. The chateau itself has been able to retain nearly all of its original features and it is because of that the major innovations were witnessed in the 17th century. Upon visiting the chateau, visitors would be able to experience a dramatic innovation by Mansart; a suspended staircase. Everything right from the oak-panelled carved ceiling to the slated floor, the bedrooms to the library, the dining room to the smoking room, each and every aspect is worth appreciating here at Chateau de Balleroy.
How to Reach Chateau De Balleroy
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Chateau De Balleroy Address: Rue du Sapin, 14490 Balleroy, France
- Chateau De Balleroy Contact Number: +33-231210676
- Chateau De Balleroy Timing: 10:45 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!