Shippensburg Township Park7 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: 304 Britton Rd, Shippensburg, PA 17257, USA, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7175327137
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Are you looking for a peaceful place where you can take your kids and your pets for an evening walk? If yes, then you must consider visiting the Shippensburg Township Park which is a well maintained small park amidst the concrete walls of the city. Shippensburg Township Park offers –
- Well restored rustic walking and biking trails
- Vast play area along with some play structures for kids.
- Off-leash area for the pets
- Separate clean bathrooms for men and women
- Parking lots, and
- Shaded picnic areas
- Visit the Shippensburg Township Park to sit back and relax for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
How to Reach Shippensburg Township Park
- Rented car / taxi
Shippensburg Township Park Reviews & Ratings
Great fun for both parents and children. Our children love to play here. Least busy in mornings.
Beautiful multiuse park. Plenty of parking. Easy trail access.
Family reunion every year. Love it and the kids love it!
Nice place. Big playgrounds for the kids. Nice clean restrooms. All around nice spot for the family to enjoy the day.
Very nice park to take the kids too. Clean and lots to do