- Address: 90482 Nuremberg, Germany, 90478 Map
- Phone: +49-9112317637
- Tags: Leisure, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks
Luitpoldhain, also popularly referred to as Wöhrder Wiese is an inner city green area which is used intensively by recreational athletes and recreation seekers for cultural events and leisure. During the summers, it is the Beer Garden and from the month of May to September, it is the experience field of the senses that draws a lot of people from far and wide. Often, you would be able to spot a lot of students who visit the green area to relax and rejuvenate. A lot of beautiful forest-yellow stars bloom especially on the edges of Luitpoldhain. In the middle, there’s a monument that commemorates the first German paper mill’s construction and its initiator.
How to Reach Luitpoldhain
- Bus 36 to stop - NurnbergTechnische Hochschule
- Luitpoldhain Address: 90482 Nuremberg, Germany, 90478
- Luitpoldhain Contact Number: +49-9112317637
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!