Beras Basah IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Mountain, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Snorkeling
Beras Basah Island - Review
A part of the island hoping tour in Langkawi, the specialty of this island is its snorkelling! Ideal for a half-day trip and picnics! The Island is known for its pristine beauty spread across shores and emerald waters. Since the island isn’t commercialized yet, it is clean, green and immensely beautiful. For leisure seekers who wish to relax with a book, sunbathe, or go for a refreshing swim in the clear blue waters, this is an ideal location. The name of the island, Bera Basah, is translated as the Island of Wet Rice, termed after its white sandy allure. Flanked by forests and magnificent mountains, this island looks like a piece of heaven on earth.
Beras Basah Island Information
- Changing rooms are not available.
- This island is also a home to monkeys and you must be careful with your food and other stuff as they might just try to snatch it.
Beras Basah Island Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Beras Basah Island by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beras Basah Island
83.39% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Beras Basah Island in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
44.41% of people start their Beras Basah Island visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beras Basah Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beras Basah Island
Beras Basah Island Map
Beras Basah Island Trips
4 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang HilBy: Digit MikeCity: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang Hill, Langkawi Island, Krabi
Beras Basah Island, Langkawi Island Reviews
All QuestionsBeras basah island
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames