Black Sand Beach, Langkawi Island
About Black Sand Beach, Langkawi Island
Black Sand Beach, Langkawi Island - Address
Address: Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located21 kilometres to the north of Langkawi, the Black Sand beach owes its colour to Volcanic sand from an extinct Volcano. The long stretch of beach is ideal for a short walk along the beautiful black sand and to take in the view of the sea but is not ideal for swimming.
Children love to play around in the sand and you will often see people take photographs of the rare beach.
Black Sand Beach Information
- Carry bottled water and other necessities as per your need.
- Sunscreen will be helpful.
How To reach Black Sand Beach by Public Transport
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Black Sand Beach, Langkawi Island Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Smiling Buffalo
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Restoran Haji Ramli
- G Langkawi Motel
- Mega Water Sports Sdn Bhd
- Adya Hotel Langkawi
- Teo Seafood Restaurant
- Eagle Square
- Langkawi Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Langkawi Island