Dataran Lang2526 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kuah Jetty, Kedah, 07000 Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +60-49667789
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Square, Family And Kids, Fountain, Sculpture
This is one of the most popular man made attraction on the islands and is also called as eagle square. It includes a large eagle sculpture posed to take a flight and is 12 meter in height. Due to its popularity, the great eagle has become one of the icons of Langkawi and attracts a lot of tourists to it. The square is picturesque and offers you a platform to watch ferries ply across the harbor.
It can be reached by a ferry ride which is pretty much enjoyable. The Dataran Lang has miniature fountains, bridges and terraces and sunset watching is a tourist’s favorite activity here.
Dataran Lang Travel Tips
- Avoid going here in the noon as it gets very hot.
- You can visit Taman Lagenda Dalam Langkawi which is a huge park with 17 sculptures representing famous folklores of Malaysia. CHOGM Park is another very close attraction. It is a must-visit if you are with kids.
- You can also shop at the duty-free shopping mall at the Jetty point.
How to Reach Dataran Lang
- Artisans Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.46% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Dataran Lang in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
67.19% of people start their Dataran Lang visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dataran Lang
87.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dataran Lang