Dataran Lang, Langkawi Island
About Dataran Lang, Langkawi Island
Dataran Lang, Langkawi Island - Address, Phone Number
Address: Kuah Jetty, Kedah, 07000 Langkawi, Malaysia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 23.2K times in trip plans
Bridge, Square, Family And Kids, Fountain, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is one of the most popular man made attraction on the islands and is also called as eagle square. It includes a large eagle sculpture posed to take a flight and is 12 meter in height. Due to its popularity, the great eagle has become one of the icons of Langkawi and attracts a lot of tourists to it. The square is picturesque and offers you a platform to watch ferries ply across the harbor.
It can be reached by a ferry ride which is pretty much enjoyable. The Dataran Lang has miniature fountains, bridges and terraces and sunset watching is a tourist’s favorite activity here.
Dataran Lang Information
- Avoid going here in the noon as it gets very hot.
- You can visit Taman Lagenda Dalam Langkawi which is a huge park with 17 sculptures representing famous folklores of Malaysia. CHOGM Park is another very close attraction. It is a must-visit if you are with kids.
- You can also shop at the duty-free shopping mall at the Jetty point.
How To reach Dataran Lang by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Dataran Lang
- Artisans Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dataran Lang, Langkawi Island Reviews - Write a Review
Good spot to take photos of an enormous eagle! It's a busy tourist attraction for locals and tourists. Close to ferry and shops.
It is the symbol of Langkawi. Big statue of eagle. And you. Can see. Ships and ⛵ from this place. There are some shops also in the complex.
Beautiful iconic Eagle statue. Better to come before sunset. Nice photo moments.
When you go to langkawi Dataran eagle square is a must see place because this is a beautiful place to take a picture with a eagle statue. Very nice.
Amazing view of the eagle icon of langkawi. Can take many pictures here while enjoying the sea view. Empty parking lot quite difficult to find but its okay. It can be improve for better in future. 😉 weather quite hot.
- Nearby Attractions
- Pulau Beras Basah
- Pulau Tuba
- Dayang Bunting Lake
- Smiling Buffalo
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Restoran Haji Ramli
- G Langkawi Motel
- Mega Water Sports Sdn Bhd
- Adya Hotel Langkawi
- Teo Seafood Restaurant
- Langkawi Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Langkawi Island