Dayang Bunting IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Pulau Dayang Bunting, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Family And Kids
Dayang Bunting Island - Review
The Dayang Bunting Island is shaped like a reclined lady and it is believed that anyone who swims in its fresh-water lake will be blessed with fertility.
The ride from Kuah Jetty to reach the island takes about 15 minutes and another 15 minutes of hike takes you to the mystical lake! A stream of shops that line the lake to sell food and drinks make it a perfect place to relax and unwind and embrace the view of the waters embarking the beautiful islands!
Dayang Bunting Island Information
- Please make sure you carry life-jackets for children and non-swimmers as there are no shallow waters surrounding the island.
Dayang Bunting Island Ticket Prices
- Prices for local tours vary from RM 80 to RM 1200 per person depending on your choice.
Dayang Bunting Island Hours
- For boat rides and tour timings, ask local operators.
How To reach Dayang Bunting Island by Public Transport
- You can reach the island by taking a boat ride from Kuah Jetty (15 minutes rides)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dayang Bunting Island
9.47% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Dayang Bunting Island in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.25% of people start their Dayang Bunting Island visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Dayang Bunting Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dayang Bunting Island
Dayang Bunting Island Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island from BangaloreBy: Guest UserCity: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island from Kuwait CityBy: Guest UserCity: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island