Galeria Perdana, Langkawi IslandCurrently Open [Closes at 05:30 pm]
- Address: Kampung Kilim, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-49591498
- Ticket Price: 10 MYR
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
About Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island
The Galeria Perdana museum showcases the awards, souvenirs and gifts that the Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohammad and his wife received from world leaders, statesmen as well as Malaysians during his tenure. The gallery itself is loved for its oriental architecture.
- Section devoted to gifts made of wood, leather, crystal and lacquer, musical instruments and stone objects.
- Textiles, games, weaponry, ceramics, plaques and Islamic art section.
- Personal gifts made from gifts of silver, copper, brass and pewter.
Galeria Perdana Ticket Prices
- Malaysians (With MyCard Holders): Adult: RM 5; Child(6-12 years): RM 2
- Camera: RM 2.00
- Video Camera: RM 5.00
Galeria Perdana Opening and Closing Hours
- 8:30am - 6:00pm on school or public holidays.
How To reach Galeria Perdana by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island Reviews
Malaysia ex Prime Minister present hall.. Nice to see a lot of gift from other country.. And can see a F1 car drive by heidfiel
4th Prime minister of Malaysia has contributed and exhibited the things at the mesuem. The roof of the building is so unique and creative for each hub.
A must if you're visiting langkawi,the building is so intense and the cieling looks like it felt from heaven , can spend 120 min here easly, 10 R is the ticket
Interesting place, rich with history and valuable gifts from notaries from around the world
Quite an interesting collection of gifts received by the Prime Minister( Perdana Menteri)...the building is beautiful but is less prominent(not many directions or crowd)