Galeria PerdanaCurrently Closed
- Address: Kampung Kilim, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-49591498
- Ticket Price: 10 MYR
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Galeria Perdana - Review
The Galeria Perdana museum showcases the awards, souvenirs and gifts that the Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohammad and his wife received from world leaders, statesmen as well as Malaysians during his tenure. The gallery itself is loved for its oriental architecture.
- Section devoted to gifts made of wood, leather, crystal and lacquer, musical instruments and stone objects.
- Textiles, games, weaponry, ceramics, plaques and Islamic art section.
- Personal gifts made from gifts of silver, copper, brass and pewter.
Galeria Perdana Ticket Prices
- Malaysians (With MyCard Holders): Adult: RM 5; Child(6-12 years): RM 2
- Camera: RM 2.00
- Video Camera: RM 5.00
Galeria Perdana Hours
- 8:30am - 6:00pm on school or public holidays.
How To reach Galeria Perdana by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Galeria Perdana
11.77% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Galeria Perdana in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
62.5% of people start their Galeria Perdana visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Galeria Perdana
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Galeria Perdana
Galeria Perdana Trips
Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island Reviews
I'm still not sure why they felt the need to construct such an elaborate building to house all these gifts or why anybody would feel the need to go and look at them.
Rm5 per entry... Worth to visit to see Tun M's collection.... Hope there's improvement on aircond service and maintenance... Better if there's digital leaflet for all collections
Must visit! Not too pricey, very worthy! Can learn a lot! Not well maintained when I visit. Some of the exhibition doesn't have sign nor light.
Worth it. Fee rm5 adult and many things u can have a look. Intresting.
A lot of Tun staff stored here. Spend almost 2 hours here. Big space for showcase. Well maintain. The parking is a bit far to the entrance. Anyway is a good experience to view this place. Worth a visit and the ticket is cheap too.