Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island
About Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island
Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kampung Kilim, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Ticket Price: 10 MYR
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 5.8K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Galeria Perdana museum showcases the awards, souvenirs and gifts that the Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohammad and his wife received from world leaders, statesmen as well as Malaysians during his tenure. The gallery itself is loved for its oriental architecture.
- Section devoted to gifts made of wood, leather, crystal and lacquer, musical instruments and stone objects.
- Textiles, games, weaponry, ceramics, plaques and Islamic art section.
- Personal gifts made from gifts of silver, copper, brass and pewter.
Galeria Perdana Ticket Prices
- Malaysians (With MyCard Holders): Adult: RM 5; Child(6-12 years): RM 2
- Camera: RM 2.00
- Video Camera: RM 5.00
Galeria Perdana Opening and Closing Hours
- 8:30am - 6:00pm on school or public holidays.
How To reach Galeria Perdana by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island Reviews - Write a Review
A must if you're visiting langkawi,the building is so intense and the cieling looks like it felt from heaven , can spend 120 min here easly, 10 R is the ticket
Quite an interesting collection of gifts received by the Prime Minister( Perdana Menteri)...the building is beautiful but is less prominent(not many directions or crowd)
It's the place that you can see the old prime minister of Malaysia do in her service as prime minister for 8 years
Those malaysian that have student card, only RM3.00 per entance. Please bring your student card okay 👍😆
Its worth a visit. A museum thru time.
- Nearby Attractions
- Saff Watersports Jet Ski Tour, Langkawi
- Pulau Rebak Besar
- Sri Maha Mariamman Devasthanam
- Guo Feng Trading
- B N Z Sempoy's Nasi Campur
- T Star Cottage Langkawi
- Malaysian Handicraft Development Corporation-faizy Kristal
- True Jesus Church (alor Setar, Kedah)
- Pantai Kok
- Cactus Restaurant
- Langkawi Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Langkawi Island