Galeria PerdanaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:30 pm]
- Address: Kampung Kilim, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-49591498
- Ticket Price: 10 MYR
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Galeria Perdana - Review
The Galeria Perdana museum showcases the awards, souvenirs and gifts that the Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohammad and his wife received from world leaders, statesmen as well as Malaysians during his tenure. The gallery itself is loved for its oriental architecture.
- Section devoted to gifts made of wood, leather, crystal and lacquer, musical instruments and stone objects.
- Textiles, games, weaponry, ceramics, plaques and Islamic art section.
- Personal gifts made from gifts of silver, copper, brass and pewter.
Galeria Perdana Ticket Prices
- Malaysians (With MyCard Holders): Adult: RM 5; Child(6-12 years): RM 2
- Camera: RM 2.00
- Video Camera: RM 5.00
Galeria Perdana Opening and Closing Hours
- 8:30am - 6:00pm on school or public holidays.
How To reach Galeria Perdana by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Galeria Perdana
29.68% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Galeria Perdana in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
64.28% of people start their Galeria Perdana visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Galeria Perdana
88.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Galeria Perdana
Galeria Perdana Map
Galeria Perdana Trips
Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island Reviews
A lot of Tun staff stored here. Spend almost 2 hours here. Big space for showcase. Well maintain. The parking is a bit far to the entrance. Anyway is a good experience to view this place. Worth a visit and the ticket is cheap too.
extra charge for taking photo (one time charge), but money totally well spend. So many unique stuff over there. Will visit again.
It's a fully air conditioning gallery hall... A good place to visit in Langkawi.
All the things related to our former Prime Minister Dato' Dr. Mahathir is displayed so neat and beautifully with some short and brief info regarding the items shown. I love the internal atmosphere, it's so calm and cozy with good lighting too.
The best. I like all the Tun Mahathir history.