Herb WalkCurrently Open
- Address: 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids
Taken care of by Dr. Ghani- an expert on traditional Malay Medicine and Islamic Medicine, herb walk tour gives the visitors an in-sight of about 500 different species of plants with extraordinary medicinal value. Mr. Ghani has been actively collecting medicinal plants since 2000 and today his collection includes 500 different species and a fair amount of knowledge. From herbal drinks to herbal cures, you will get to know the world of herbs and their variety through firsthand experience. Through interaction and education, this walk aims to make you aware about the alternative medicinal properties in the best way possible.
Educational and informative!
Herb Walk Travel Tips
- Herbwalk Langkawi is available for tours, but by appointment only.
How to Reach Herb Walk
- Rented taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Herb Walk Address: 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Herb Walk Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Herb Walk(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Herb Walk: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.37% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Herb Walk in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.61% of people start their Herb Walk visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Herb Walk
94.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Herb Walk
People normally club together Mardi Langkawi Agro Tech Park and Langkawi Wildlife Park while planning their visit to Herb Walk.