How to Reach Langkawi Island - The Easiest Way to Reach Langkawi Island
- By Air: There are frequent flights to Langkawi from Penang, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hat Yai, and Phuket.
- By Boat: There are a number of ferries and fast operating A/C boats from Kuala Perlis, Kuala Kedah, Penang, Satun, Ko Lipe running daily. Online bookings are also available.
- By Taxi: The taxi system is reliable and little expensive, but you can opt for it especially for getting to the hotel from the airport.
- By rented car or motorbike: You can rent one as the public transport system is not available. These are available at airport or the port complex and Pantai Chenang. Langkawi car rental is one of the most-convenient options to get around.
- By boat: For some particular attractions near-by, the fast jetties and ferries are available at reasonable prices and frequent intervals.
- By Bicycle: available at all the hotels and a great way to get around.
Are you looking for a Langkawi Island travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Langkawi Island from Nearby Cities
|Kuah to Langkawi Island||6.52 km||6 mins|
|Langkawi to Langkawi Island||6.91 km||6 mins|
|Kuala Perlis to Langkawi Island||37.85 km||37 mins|
|Kangar to Langkawi Island||45.38 km||45 mins|
|Kuala Kedah to Langkawi Island||55.34 km||1 hour 15 mins|
|Alor Setar to Langkawi Island||64.39 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Changlun to Langkawi Island||73.47 km||1 hour 46 mins|
|Sungai Petani to Langkawi Island||79.03 km||1 hour 19 mins|
|George Town to Langkawi Island||130.77 km||35 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Langkawi Island
- How to reach Bukit Bendera
- How to reach Penang Hill
- How to reach Bagan Lebai Tahir
- How to reach Gelugor
- How to reach Sungai Dua
- How to reach Bukit Mertajam
- How to reach Bandar Baharu
- How to reach Parit Buntar
- How to reach Taiping
- How to reach Kuala Lumpur
- How to reach Johor Bahru
- How to reach Melaka
- How to reach Ipoh
- How to reach Cameron Highlands
- How to reach Kota Kinabalu