Langkawi Cable CarCurrently Closed
- Address: Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-49594225
- Ticket Price: 45 MYR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Langkawi Cable Car - Review
You can take a ride on this cable car from the base station located in the oriental village which lies at the foot of the Machincang mountain range. This modern-day gondola takes the visitors on a scenic ride with panoramic views of the surroundings forests and seven falls waterfall. To top the beauty charts, the view of the sea make it a combination like none other. The eagles, hornbills and assortment of birds and wildlife add to the amazement.
The middle station displays the range of unique rock formations which are the integral geological feature of the mountain range formed 500 million years ago. The visitors can get down and have a walk to observe the beauty of the place.
The final stop of the journey is the top station from which is the top of Gunung Machincang.
The platforms, the rock tower peaks that provide a panoramic view of the islands, pinnacles and caves are nothing short of nature’s marvels.
The over-ruling height of Gunung Machincang (708m), its commanding views over Langkawi, the western sea-coast, and the dramatic views over the funnel with its staggered rock blocks will make the visitors wonder in amazement and bring the visitors so close to nature that they can practically touch it!
You can optimize your tour by visiting the sky bridge and the skypos to have a picturesque view of the valley from the top.There are many other attractions like the mini zoo and deer farm that you can visit. Interesting activities like jungle trekking is also available if you love hiking. There are many fun activities like refloxology, wax zone and fun portraits that you enjoy. The gift and the souvenir shop help you take symbolic memories back home. If this is not enough, you can visit the oriental village- which is a huge attraction in itself!
One of the most popular cable car in Malaysia, Langkawi is a well visited destination among tourist. You need to buy Langkawi Cable Car Tickets to ride the car. The Langkawi Cable Car Ticket Prices may differ as per the age group. Please check the website before visits for opening hours and other Langkawi Cable Car Ticket Costs. You can Buy Tickets for Langkawi Cable Car from there itself, but it is recommended to visit early to get Tickets for Langkawi Cable Car as the place gets crowded later.
Langkawi Cable Car Information
- The cable car is closed for maintenance and the schedule can be obtained on the website.
- Cafe is also available.
Langkawi Cable Car Ticket Prices
- Adults: RM45.00
- Child(International): RM32.00
- Adult(My Kad Holder): RM30.00
- Child (My Kad Holder): RM22.00
- For other combinations of the ticket prices, refer to the website.
Langkawi Cable Car Opening and Closing Hours
Operating Hours As In October’2016
- 1st, 3th - 11th, 13th - 18th, 20th - 27th, 30th - 31st October: 9:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- 2nd, 28th - 29th October: 8:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- 12th, 19th October: Operation Start at 12:00 Noon
- 1st November: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm.
How To reach Langkawi Cable Car by Public Transport
- Taxi, rented car or motorbike.
- By car till cable car point.
Restaurants Near Langkawi Cable Car
- Mizumi Japanese Restaurant
- Privilege Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Langkawi Cable Car
95% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Langkawi Cable Car in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
69.56% of people start their Langkawi Cable Car visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Langkawi Cable Car
87.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Langkawi Cable Car
Langkawi Cable Car Map
Langkawi Cable Car Trips
1 View1 Day1 Day Trip to Langkawi Island from Langkawi Island
Langkawi Cable Car, Langkawi Island Reviews
All QuestionsLangkawi cable car
- Saint Margaret's Church, Moreton Say
- Penarth RFC
- The Princess Royal Trust For Carers
- Sgript Cymru
- Diversions, The Dance Company Of Wales
- Grange Stars Social Club
- First Financial Recruitment
- The Dining Room At Grosvenor Casino
- Biomedical Sciences Library
- Cardiff Athletic Stadium
- Gwent Racing
- Heath Park
- Territorial Auxiliary & Volunteer Reserve Association