Langkawi Wildlife Park, Langkawi IslandCurrently Closed
- Address: Lot 1485, Kampung Belanga Pecan, Jalan Kisap, 07000 Kuah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-49665855
- Ticket Price: 28 MYR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
About Langkawi Wildlife Park, Langkawi Island
Enjoy new exposures to some amazing, fun, and close interactions with the animals by touching them, feeding them and looking at some of the unique species. With a grand variety of Macaws, Flamingos, raccoons, crocodiles to name a few of the range of mammals, reptiles and birds, the Langkawi wildlife park is all set to please the visitors and wildlife lovers. The best part of the visit is that you can actually feed the various animals and birds at the park under the guidance of the trained guides provided by the park.
Mandrain ducks are spotted near the pond and are a delight to eyes.
A variety of species are exhibited including birds, mammals, reptiles, fishes, and orchids.
You can try the Porcupine feeding, ostrich feeding, arapaima feeding, monkeys feeding on your visit. Bird feeding is also a memorable experience.
With a dedicated ‘Aviary section’ dedicated to love birds and activity like the ‘Animal talk show’ will leave you with a unique experience.
Langkawi Wildlife Park Ticket Prices
- Adult: RM28.00
- Child (3–12 years): RM18.00
Rates for MyKAD Holders
- Adult: RM15.00
- Child (3–12 years): RM10.00
Langkawi Wildlife Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Tickets are sold up to 6:00pm. The park closes at 7:30pm.
How To reach Langkawi Wildlife Park by Public Transport
- Rented car or motorbike.
Restaurants Near Langkawi Wildlife Park
- EE burger
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Langkawi Wildlife Park
95% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Langkawi Wildlife Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.16% of people plan their visit to Langkawi Wildlife Park between 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Langkawi Wildlife Park
92.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Langkawi Wildlife Park
Langkawi Wildlife Park, Langkawi Island Reviews
All QuestionsLangkawi wildlife park
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Langkawi Island
- Bj Bayview Inn
- Langkasuka Port
- Saff Watersports Jet Ski Tour, Langkawi
- Pulau Rebak Besar
- Sri Maha Mariamman Devasthanam
- Guo Feng Trading
- La Torre
- T Star Cottage Langkawi
- Malaysian Handicraft Development Corporation-faizy Kristal
- True Jesus Church (alor Setar, Kedah)
- Dayang Bunting Lake (tasik Dayang Bunting)