Lubuk Semilang WaterfallCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Padang Gaong, Taman Harmoni, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfall, Family And Kids
Lubuk Semilang Waterfall - Review
The Lubuk Semilang Waterfall is located around 5 kilometres from Raya Mountain and is a 2-kilometer river stream with a moderately high waterfall and a base pool ideal for swimming. Trekking through the Raya Mountain adds to the whole experience and the tranquil waterfall that is rarely crowded, is perfect to escape the hustle-bustle of the city.
The waterfall is one of the three waterfalls in Langkawi and is located at the centre of the small island. The surrounding jungle area is ideal for a short picnic.
Lubuk Semilang Waterfall Information
- Carry bottled water, snacks and a change of clothes.
- Wearing sturdy shoes will be helpful.
How To reach Lubuk Semilang Waterfall by Public Transport
- To reach the waterfall, you will have to hike around 5 kilometers from Raya Mountain.
- By Taxi, Car/ Bike/ Scooter (you can park near the Agro Park)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lubuk Semilang Waterfall
1.02% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Lubuk Semilang Waterfall in their plan
50% of people start their Lubuk Semilang Waterfall visit around 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Lubuk Semilang Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lubuk Semilang Waterfall