The Langkawi Night Markets are spread all over the city and are loved for their variety of goods. Be it delicious local food varieties, drinks and toys to acupressure gadgets- the place charms anyone who visits.
The highlight of the market is the local food served here- from fresh fruits to delicious street-food, the place caters to the taste buds of every foodie! If you want to explore the local life of Langkawi, it doesn’t get better than this.
Pekan Kuah Night Market: On a rainy day, many vendors don’t open their stalls.
Other Night Markets In The City: The nightmarkets are speared all over Langkawi city and are open from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm on different days of the week:
- Sunday Night Market at Padang Matsirat: Takes place on every Sunday night at the large car park area near the Field of Burnt Rice.
- Monday Night Market at Ulu Melaka (Jalan Makam Mahsuri Lama).
- Tuesday Night Market at Kedawang.
- Wednesday Night Market at Kuah Town.
- Thursday night Market at Temoyong Night Market in Pantai Cenang. It takes place on every Thursday night at the Tamoyong village in Pantai Cenang.
- Friday Night Market at Air Hangat - Padang Lalang Saturday Night Market is again at Kuah Town.
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.4% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Pekan Kuah Night Market in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
54.55% of people start their Pekan Kuah Night Market visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pekan Kuah Night Market
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pekan Kuah Night Market
A busy Night market with lots of Local FOOD..to eat and mingle with the local people..A bustling experience Not be be missed.
A must try. Wednesday night market in Langkawi. Taste every single one of them for an ultimate meal. Best place for Foodies. You need atleast 2 hours to go through the whole market.
The biggest night market in town. One of the best place to visit cause they have everything. From clothes, fruit, groceries, local and street food. If you're stay near Kuah, please have a visit. You'll never regret.
Best place to get cheap food and other items, check before you buy
Variety of local food. Price is affordable