Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island
About Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island
Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island - Address
Address: Lencongan Putra 3, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:30 pm - 10:00 pm Details
Added 984 times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Langkawi Night Markets are spread all over the city and are loved for their variety of goods. Be it delicious local food varieties, drinks and toys to acupressure gadgets- the place charms anyone who visits.
The highlight of the market is the local food served here- from fresh fruits to delicious street-food, the place caters to the taste buds of every foodie! If you want to explore the local life of Langkawi, it doesn’t get better than this.
Pekan Kuah Night Market Opening and Closing Hours
Pekan Kuah Night Market: On a rainy day, many vendors don’t open their stalls.
Other Night Markets In The City: The nightmarkets are speared all over Langkawi city and are open from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm on different days of the week:
- Sunday Night Market at Padang Matsirat: Takes place on every Sunday night at the large car park area near the Field of Burnt Rice.
- Monday Night Market at Ulu Melaka (Jalan Makam Mahsuri Lama).
- Tuesday Night Market at Kedawang.
- Wednesday Night Market at Kuah Town.
- Thursday night Market at Temoyong Night Market in Pantai Cenang. It takes place on every Thursday night at the Tamoyong village in Pantai Cenang.
- Friday Night Market at Air Hangat - Padang Lalang Saturday Night Market is again at Kuah Town.
How To reach Pekan Kuah Night Market by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island Reviews - Write a Review
Variety local foods, affordable price and great crowd. Fun to hear northern local accent
Among the biggest night market in langkawi, every wednesday and saturday..food heaven here
Not a very big night market but local food is plenty.
Best place for "jajan" street food. Worth the price and the taste. Empty your stomach before go to here.
Great for street food and fresh fruits. Even cheap sports clothes, copy sunglasses, watches and local knick knacks available
- Nearby Attractions
- Pulau Payar
- Langkawi Island
- Oriental Village
- Bj Bayview Inn
- Dayang Bunting Lake (tasik Dayang Bunting)
- Langkasuka Port
- Saff Watersports Jet Ski Tour, Langkawi
- Pulau Rebak Besar
- Sri Maha Mariamman Devasthanam
- Pantai Kok
- Langkawi Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Langkawi Island