Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Lencongan Putra 3, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
About Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island
The Langkawi Night Markets are spread all over the city and are loved for their variety of goods. Be it delicious local food varieties, drinks and toys to acupressure gadgets- the place charms anyone who visits.
The highlight of the market is the local food served here- from fresh fruits to delicious street-food, the place caters to the taste buds of every foodie! If you want to explore the local life of Langkawi, it doesn’t get better than this.
Pekan Kuah Night Market Opening and Closing Hours
Pekan Kuah Night Market: On a rainy day, many vendors don’t open their stalls.
Other Night Markets In The City: The nightmarkets are speared all over Langkawi city and are open from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm on different days of the week:
- Sunday Night Market at Padang Matsirat: Takes place on every Sunday night at the large car park area near the Field of Burnt Rice.
- Monday Night Market at Ulu Melaka (Jalan Makam Mahsuri Lama).
- Tuesday Night Market at Kedawang.
- Wednesday Night Market at Kuah Town.
- Thursday night Market at Temoyong Night Market in Pantai Cenang. It takes place on every Thursday night at the Tamoyong village in Pantai Cenang.
- Friday Night Market at Air Hangat - Padang Lalang Saturday Night Market is again at Kuah Town.
How To reach Pekan Kuah Night Market by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island Reviews
One of destination you should come when you visit langkawi. So many food seller. But for me, the taste of foods is too sweet. But over all, it makes me happy to go around this market.
Lots of food stalls but not much else in terms of goods other than bit of clothing and kids' trinkets. Food is good, inexpensive and plentiful. If you're close by then worth a visit but I wouldn't go too far out of the way for it.
Not too crowded and quite a good selection of delicious cheap food. Choice could be improved to make it more modern though.
A lot of choices of local food and fruits 🍌 The organizer need attention for garbages afterward .....
The best Night Market in Langkawi. Oprn once a week