Pekan Kuah Night MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: Lencongan Putra 3, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
Pekan Kuah Night Market - Review
The Langkawi Night Markets are spread all over the city and are loved for their variety of goods. Be it delicious local food varieties, drinks and toys to acupressure gadgets- the place charms anyone who visits.
The highlight of the market is the local food served here- from fresh fruits to delicious street-food, the place caters to the taste buds of every foodie! If you want to explore the local life of Langkawi, it doesn’t get better than this.
Pekan Kuah Night Market Opening and Closing Hours
Pekan Kuah Night Market: On a rainy day, many vendors don’t open their stalls.
Other Night Markets In The City: The nightmarkets are speared all over Langkawi city and are open from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm on different days of the week:
- Sunday Night Market at Padang Matsirat: Takes place on every Sunday night at the large car park area near the Field of Burnt Rice.
- Monday Night Market at Ulu Melaka (Jalan Makam Mahsuri Lama).
- Tuesday Night Market at Kedawang.
- Wednesday Night Market at Kuah Town.
- Thursday night Market at Temoyong Night Market in Pantai Cenang. It takes place on every Thursday night at the Tamoyong village in Pantai Cenang.
- Friday Night Market at Air Hangat - Padang Lalang Saturday Night Market is again at Kuah Town.
How To reach Pekan Kuah Night Market by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pekan Kuah Night Market
8.77% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Pekan Kuah Night Market in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
68.61% of people start their Pekan Kuah Night Market visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pekan Kuah Night Market
79.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pekan Kuah Night Market
Pekan Kuah Night Market Map
Pekan Kuah Night Market Trips
17 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Langkawi Island, Singapore from LonBy: Saajan ShahCity: Singapore, Langkawi Island
Pekan Kuah Night Market, Langkawi Island Reviews
Wide variety of street food, very cheap. Street cleanliness needs to improve. Recommended for adventurous tourists looking for local street food.
There's not really much choice and some of the stall sells overpriced items here...but there are still some nice food if u are looking for it.. .and there are also some stall selling local fruits and seafood...which is quite nice...but i'm not sure about the pricing...
The night market size is small and selling lot of local food with cheap price but environment cleanliness need to be improved. We cant find a rubbish bin at all.
Nice might market... u can have a lot of snack and heavy food here...must go to this night market if u come to langkawi!
One of destination you should come when you visit langkawi. So many food seller. But for me, the taste of foods is too sweet. But over all, it makes me happy to go around this market.
All QuestionsPekan kuah night market
- Pauls Valley City Library
- Paul & Pine Church Of Christ
- Pauls Valley Station
- Pauls Valley Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Pauls Valley City Lake
- First Assembly Of God
- Delta Public Transit
- Swivelind Tree Stands
- Valley Vineyards & Winery
- Liberty Baptist Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Valley Christian Church
- Royal Twin Theatre
- Valley Life Church