Tanjung RhuCurrently Open
- Address: Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
Known as one of the best shore lines of Langkawi, Tanjjun Rhu has crystal clear waters and powder-fine sand. The jungle offers a great corridor and the environment is serene of a peaceful walk or a casual stroll. There are several resorts here where you can stay to extend your rendezvous with nature. Since the area is absolutely secluded, this beach is perfect for those who are looking for a secluded sojourn in Malaysia. The air remains crisp, cool and breezy enough to offer you ultimate comfort.
Try the Mee Gulung- a local favorite on the roadside eateries.
- Other Ticket Prices: The various activities have different entry fees.
- Tips & Warnings: There are a number of resorts, hotels and restaurants available for lodging or dining.
- Rented car, motorbike or jetty.
- Ikan Ikan
- Kelapa grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.72% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Tanjung Rhu in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.74% of people start their Tanjung Rhu visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tanjung Rhu
84.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tanjung Rhu