Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, Langkawi Island
About Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, Langkawi Island
Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, Langkawi Island - Address, Phone Number
Address: Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 26.9K times in trip plans
Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is considered as Langkawi Island’s most beautiful natural attraction and is named after the seven connected natural pools that are watered by seven different waterfalls in Mount Mat Cincang.
The stunning flora in the area of the waterfall makes it a land of fairies. Sintuk and local lime plants are found here.
Hiking is a activity for those who love it and along the way you are likely to spot macaques, hornbills and a positively giant squirrel or two along the way.
Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls Information
- The place can be slippery, so wear your hiking shoes.
How To reach Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls by Public Transport
- By rented car, taxi or foot.
Restaurants Near Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
- The loaf
- Dropstone cafe
- Eagle Fruit Juice & Snack
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, Langkawi Island Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Pulau Rebak Besar
- Sri Maha Mariamman Devasthanam
- Pantai Kok
- Guo Feng Trading
- B N Z Sempoy's Nasi Campur
- T Star Cottage Langkawi
- Malaysian Handicraft Development Corporation-faizy Kristal
- True Jesus Church (alor Setar, Kedah)
- Cactus Restaurant
- Restoran Wan Thai
- Langkawi Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Langkawi Island