Tengah Beach, Langkawi Island
About Tengah Beach, Langkawi Island
Tengah Beach, Langkawi Island - Address
Address: 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.7K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Pantai Tengah is the longest beach in Langkawi and is loved for its sea of modern resorts that line it. The vast number of spas available here are easy on the wallet and are perfect to get a much needed massage. The vast stretch of white sand glows during sunset and the pristine waters beckon for a refreshing swim.
This beach is much quieter than the main beach and you will often find locals and tourists getting a sun-kissed tan and taking a walk along the shore.
Tengah Beach Information
- Carry bottled water and snacks.
- Carrying a beach towel and wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
How To reach Tengah Beach by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tengah Beach, Langkawi Island Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Zon Langkawi
- Pantai Cenang
- Pulau Dayang Bunting
- Pulau Payar
- Langkawi Island
- Oriental Village
- Bj Bayview Inn
- Dayang Bunting Lake (tasik Dayang Bunting)
- Langkasuka Port
- Langkawi Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Langkawi Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Langkawi Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Langkawi Island