Tengah BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Pantai Tengah is the longest beach in Langkawi and is loved for its sea of modern resorts that line it. The vast number of spas available here are easy on the wallet and are perfect to get a much needed massage. The vast stretch of white sand glows during sunset and the pristine waters beckon for a refreshing swim.
This beach is much quieter than the main beach and you will often find locals and tourists getting a sun-kissed tan and taking a walk along the shore.
Tengah Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks.
- Carrying a beach towel and wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
How to Reach Tengah Beach
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tengah Beach Address: 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Tengah Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tengah Beach(preferred time): 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tengah Beach: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.27% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Tengah Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.69% of people start their Tengah Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tengah Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tengah Beach
People normally club together Underwater World and Beras Basah Island while planning their visit to Tengah Beach.
People also prefer to end their day with Tengah Beach.