Wat Wanararm18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Ayer Hangat, Kuah, Kedah, 07000 Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island Map
- Phone: +60-079671917
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
Wat Koh Wanararm is a temple complex and consists of a main hall, 8 stupas, a garden with Buddha statues, pagodas and prayer wheels and the ‘Goddess of Mercy’ statue carved out into the hill itself.
The beautiful temple is loved for its tranquil ambience and its beautiful architecture and layout. The hill provides the perfect lush-green backdrop to the temple and makes for a scenic landscape. Stop by at the temple to pay your respects while you soak in the beauty all around.
Wat Wanararm Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wat Wanararm
- Admission to the temple is Free.
How to Reach Wat Wanararm
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Bike/ Scooter
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wat Wanararm Address: Jalan Ayer Hangat, Kuah, Kedah, 07000 Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Wat Wanararm Contact Number: +60-079671917
- Time required to visit Wat Wanararm: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.29% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Wat Wanararm in their plan
95% of people start their Wat Wanararm visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wat Wanararm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Wanararm
People normally also visit Langkawi Wildlife Park while planning their trip to Wat Wanararm.