Pasir Tengkorak BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
A beach popular with locals, Pasir Tengkorak is known for its forested areas, crystal clear waters and soft white sand. The rock formations on the beach are surrounded with local legends and are interesting to observe.
Pack a picnic and have a fun day-out on this beach!
Pasir Tengkorak Beach Travel Tips
- Toilets, changing rooms and picnic tables are available.
- Temporary food stalls are set up on public holidays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pasir Tengkorak Beach
- Free entry
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Langkawi Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Langkawi Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pasir Tengkorak Beach Address: Langkawi, Malaysia, Langkawi Island
- Pasir Tengkorak Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Pasir Tengkorak Beach(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pasir Tengkorak Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.23% of people who visit Langkawi Island include Pasir Tengkorak Beach in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
35.82% of people start their Pasir Tengkorak Beach visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pasir Tengkorak Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pasir Tengkorak Beach
People normally club together The Andaman, A Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi and Jalan Pantai Kok while planning their visit to Pasir Tengkorak Beach.