Deer Creek Conservation Area2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1929 Norfolk County Rd 45, Langton, ON N0E 1G0, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-8779909934
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Conservation Centre
Deer Creek Conservation Area is a park spread over an area of 250 acres, with its shining star being the 80-acre reservoir. With thick wilderness and waterbodies nearby, the thicket is bound to have a number of species of birds and animals who have made this park their home. Quite unexplored and lesser known, it is best explored with all those who love water. Enjoy spotting various animals, birds, fish and even turtles! Camping facilities are available here, equipped with all the amenities. Plan a weekend getaway here and have a great time!
More about Langton
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Langton trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Langton is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Langton like Maple Leaf Motel, Little Inn and Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Langton vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Langton.
How to Reach Deer Creek Conservation Area
- Rented cars
- Deer Creek Conservation Area Address: 1929 Norfolk County Rd 45, Langton, ON N0E 1G0, Canada
- Deer Creek Conservation Area Contact Number: +1-8779909934
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Deer Creek Conservation Area Reviews & Ratings
Can I bring my own motorized boat in for a day and if so how much are docking feesAnswer Report Abuse