Eglise De Brelevenez58 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 Place Ernest Laurent, 22300 Lannion, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The 12th century, pink-granite church towers above Lannion on a hill. It was built by a military religious order. The square bell tower was built in the 15th century; around this same time, the church underwent some Gothic remodelling. Highlights of the church are:
- The tomb of Guerin in the crypt.
- A sculpture of the ascension above the door of the sacristy.
- A clam – A 13th century measure for the number of bushels to be given in tithe.
- A slab decorated with the Maltese cross.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eglise De Brelevenez
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Eglise De Brelevenez
- You’ll have to walk up the hill.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lannion before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lannion and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Eglise De Brelevenez Address: 7 Place Ernest Laurent, 22300 Lannion, France
- Eglise De Brelevenez Timing: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Eglise De Brelevenez(preferred time): 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Eglise De Brelevenez: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Lannion include Eglise De Brelevenez in their plan
42.11% of people start their Eglise De Brelevenez visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Eglise De Brelevenez
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eglise De Brelevenez
People normally club together St-michel-en-greve and Sainte-thecle while planning their visit to Eglise De Brelevenez.