How to Reach Lannion, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Lannion
- By Air: Lannion – Côte de Granit Airport has services from Paris and other important cities in France. When travelling from an international city, you can fly down to the airport at Brest (1hr 5 min drive). Another way is to reach Paris airport first and then take a TGV or Domestic flight towards Lannion.
- By Train: Gare de Lannion has TGV trains departing towards Brest, Paris, Rennes and St. Brieuc. The local stations are also connected to the town with TER links.
- By Bus: Buses run from Lannion to several other neighbouring towns.
- By Car: Lannion can be accessed through N12 from Brest and St. Brieuc.
- By Bus: The bus lines which link Lannion to the neighbouring communities also help you get to the town centre and other important places to see around.
- On Foot: Most of the important places including the tourist information centre, old quarter, etc. are within the walkable distance and can be easily accessed by foot.
Are you looking for a Lannion travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Lannion
- How to reach Morlaix
- How to reach Quimper
- How to reach St-malo
- How to reach Dinan
- How to reach Lorient
- How to reach Vannes
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Cherbourg
- How to reach Bayeux
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Carcassonne