How to Reach Lannion
- By Air: Lannion – Côte de Granit Airport has services from Paris and other important cities in France. When travelling from an international city, you can fly down to the airport at Brest (1hr 5 min drive). Another way is to reach Paris airport first and then take a TGV or Domestic flight towards Lannion.
- By Train: Gare de Lannion has TGV trains departing towards Brest, Paris, Rennes and St. Brieuc. The local stations are also connected to the town with TER links.
- By Bus: Buses run from Lannion to several other neighbouring towns.
- By Car: Lannion can be accessed through N12 from Brest and St. Brieuc.
- By Bus: The bus lines which link Lannion to the neighbouring communities also help you get to the town centre and other important places to see around.
- On Foot: Most of the important places including the tourist information centre, old quarter, etc. are within the walkable distance and can be easily accessed by foot.