Are you looking for what to do in Lannion?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Brelevenez church: A twelfth century church with a granite clock tower built in the 15th century. It has 140 steps and a Romanesque architecture. It is a must-visit place on your Lannion itineraries.
- Old houses: Wood-panelled timber and stone houses inspired by various architectures.
- Bay of Lannion: A picturesque coastline with beaches all around. It is one of the popular tourist attractions for people visiting Lannion.
- Vallee du Leguer: Beautiful views of the Leguer River Valley.
- Chapelle des Ursulines: A chapel which has the exhibits from the history.
- Distillerie Warenghem: A small visit to the Distillery in the region with an informative tour guide. Address: Route de Guingamp, 22300 Lannion, France.
- You can hire a local travel guide while visiting the places in and around the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lannion and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lannion getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lannion with confidence.