Tregastel Marine AquariumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 37 Boulevard du Coz-Pors, 22730 Trégastel, France, Lannion
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-296234858
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
About a 30 minute drive from Lannion, on the pretty Pink Granite Coast, is this lovely marine aquarium. Its sealife exhibitions mostly cover the animals of underwater Brittany. The aquarium courses through and fun maze of pink granite.
There are three Zones:
- The Embruns: Extreme conditions for life in Brittany
- The Tide: Sea how life has adopted to the coming and going of water
- The Depths: Explore the Brittany seabed
The location’s history is intriguing: it was once a chapel, an ammunition depot, and a prehistoric museum. At the end of your tour, you’ll be taken to the site’s summit, where the panorama of the coast is spectacular.
Tregastel Marine Aquarium Travel Tips
- Call and find out before hand if the amenities for the disabled are still working.
- Check out the shop.
- Eat at the sheltered picnic area.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tregastel Marine Aquarium
- Adult: € 8,10
- € Children (4-18 years) € 5.65
- Family (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): € 22.70
How to Reach Tregastel Marine Aquarium
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lannion before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lannion and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Lannion include Tregastel Marine Aquarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55% of people start their Tregastel Marine Aquarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tregastel Marine Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tregastel Marine Aquarium
Tregastel Marine Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
Nice and small. Well integrated into the granite rocks!
Nice aquariums build between the amazing rock formations
Great aquarium specialising in local species, which is a real change to the usual where fish are often unrelated to the area. A real treat!
Pretty decent aquarium with a variety of species. Gets quite crowded when the weather is poor! Great for families
Interesting place. Good for children.