Bhim PakoraCurrently Open
- Address: Lansdowne, Uttarakhand, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8439985568
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids
An attraction with a quite unusual name, Bhim Pakora is nothing but a stack of balancing stones. The stones were kept in this particular way by Bhima, one of the five Pandavas, during his exile. Also, the stack of stones resemble the Indian delicacy ‘Pakora’ and hence the locals named this attraction in a quirky manner. If you want to go back in time and do some photo op with Bhim Pakora, then do visit this unique attraction.
Bhim Pakora Travel Tips
- The road leading to Bhim Pakora gets slippery during the rainy season. Hence, avoid visiting Bhim Pakora during this period.
- Avoid visiting here after it's too dark.
How to Reach Bhim Pakora
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lansdowne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lansdowne and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.62% of people who visit Lansdowne include Bhim Pakora in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.85% of people start their Bhim Pakora visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bhim Pakora
81.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bhim Pakora