Events and Festivals in Lansdowne
- Mahashivratri: Observed once in a year during the late winter, Mahashivratri is a Hindu Festival that honors the God Shiva. Head to the Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple during the Mahashivratri for the best experience.
- Sharadotsav: Also, known as Durga Festival, the annual festivity of Sharadotsav in the month of October is celebrated in a huge manner in Lansdowne.
- Christmas: Lansdowne is considered as one of the best places to celebrate Christmas in India. Celebrated on the 25th of December, the experience is totally one of a kind.
Trip plans for Lansdowne
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Lansdowne
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Lansdowne
- Events & Festivals in Kotdwara
- Events & Festivals in Jyula Kamda
- Events & Festivals in Marchula
- Events & Festivals in Rishikesh
- Events & Festivals in Nagina
- Events & Festivals in Narendra Nagar