How to Reach Lanzarote
- By Air: The Island’s sole airport, the Lanzarote Airport is situated to the west of the capital city of Arrecife. Flights from mainland Spain disembark here. Companies such as Islas Airways & Binter Canarias have flights running between the Canary Islands.
- By Boat: Passenger ferries ply between the various Canary Islands as well as from mainland Spain.
- By Bus: Busses run in a loop around the island. However, the frequency is less and the stops are far apart.
- By Car: Renting a car is the best way to explore the island.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired and are relatively cheap.
- By Bicycle: Bicycles are available on rent. However, during certain months of the year, it gets very windy and hence it can get risky to cycle around the island.
|Arrecife to Lanzarote||24.63 km||24 mins|
|Puerto del carmen to Lanzarote||33.84 km||33 mins|
|Puerto del rosario to Lanzarote||84.08 km||1 hour 24 mins|
|Las palmas de gran canaria to Lanzarote||243.49 km||4 hours 3 mins|
|Telde to Lanzarote||248.45 km||4 hours 8 mins|
|Santa cruz de tenerife to Lanzarote||354.81 km||5 hours 54 mins|
|Almancil to Lanzarote||1055.23 km||17 hours 35 mins|
|Parede to Lanzarote||1133.28 km||18 hours 53 mins|
|Seville to Lanzarote||1226.49 km||20 hours 26 mins|
|Madrid to Lanzarote||1644.56 km||27 hours 24 mins|