How to Reach Lanzarote, Spain
The Easiest Way to Reach Lanzarote
- By Air: The Island’s sole airport, the Lanzarote Airport is situated to the west of the capital city of Arrecife. Flights from mainland Spain disembark here. Companies such as Islas Airways & Binter Canarias have flights running between the Canary Islands.
- By Boat: Passenger ferries ply between the various Canary Islands as well as from mainland Spain.
- By Bus: Busses run in a loop around the island. However, the frequency is less and the stops are far apart.
- By Car: Renting a car is the best way to explore the island.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired and are relatively cheap.
- By Bicycle: Bicycles are available on rent. However, during certain months of the year, it gets very windy and hence it can get risky to cycle around the island.
Are you looking for a Lanzarote travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Lanzarote from Nearby Cities
|Arrecife to Lanzarote||24.63 km||24 mins|
|Puerto Del Carmen to Lanzarote||33.84 km||33 mins|
|Telde to Lanzarote||211.38 km||6 hours 40 mins|
|Las Palmas De Gran Canaria to Lanzarote||243.49 km||4 hours 3 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Lanzarote
- How to reach Guinate
- How to reach Orzola
- How to reach Corralejo
- How to reach La Asomada
- How to reach Costa Calma
- How to reach Guía
- How to reach Gran Canaria
- How to reach Maspalomas
- How to reach Punta Del Hidalgo
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez