Manta Diving493 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Juan Carlos I, 6, 35510 Tías, Las Palmas, Spain, Lanzarote
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-928516815
- Ticket Price: 32 EUR
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Nature, Scuba
Manta Diving is run by experienced PADI Instructors and dive guides who have an excellent knowledge of Lanzarote's dive locations. Whether you want to go for your first underwater dive or want to receive PADI certification, this is the place to be! Explore the rich seas around Puerto del Carmen with Manta Diving.
Entrance Ticket Details For Manta Diving
- Guided dive packages start €32 onwards.
How to Reach Manta Diving
- Hiring a taxi or walking down to the place is recommended.
- Rankin, Keith
- Quintín Lanzarote S.L
- Restaurante El Golfo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lanzarote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lanzarote and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.89% of people who visit Lanzarote include Manta Diving in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.11% of people start their Manta Diving visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Manta Diving
91.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manta Diving