Marina Rubicon760 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Urbanizacion Castillo del Aguila, Calle el Berrugo, 2, 35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas, Spain, Lanzarote
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-928519012
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfront, Landmark, Observatory, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Boating, Nature
The Marina Rubicon is a bay area in Playa Blanca. Having a port, you will find many yachts and boats harboured over here. Full of a wide range of recreational and leisure activities, the port is surrounded by shops, excellent restaurants and bars. The area surrounding the Marina has romantic bridges, plazas, cobbled streets, art galleries and exclusive boutiques. If you want to take the love of your life on a romantic date, this is the place to head over to!
Entrance Ticket Details For Marina Rubicon
- Water based activities (boating etc.) around the Marina are chargeable.
Marina Rubicon Hours
- Restaurants usually open by 10 a.m.
- Boutiques and shops open by 11 a.m.
How to Reach Marina Rubicon
- Hiring a taxi or renting a car is recommended.
- La Casa Roja
- Lani's Grill
- El Bodegon del Mano
- Il Comendatore
- La Taberna
- Mirador Marina
- Moulin de Paris
- Lani’s Snack Bar
- Cookies Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lanzarote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lanzarote and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Lanzarote include Marina Rubicon in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
58.14% of people start their Marina Rubicon visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marina Rubicon
94.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marina Rubicon