Mirador Del Rio487 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rambla Medular, 15, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas, Spain, Lanzarote Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:45 pm Details
- Phone: +34-928526548
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Educational Site, Architecture , Observation Deck
The Mirador del Rio is cliff top structure which offers stunning panoramic view of Lanzarote. El Mirador del Río is one of the most stunning architectural creations by César Manrique. It is located high up on the Risco de Famara at an altitude of 474 metres. From here, one can see the Archipiélago Chinijo Natural Reserve and the Famara Cliff.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mirador Del Rio
- Adult: €4.50; Children: €2.25
Mirador Del Rio Hours
- Coffee Bar: 10 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
- Gift shop: 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
How to Reach Mirador Del Rio
- Renting a car or hiring a taxi is recommended.
- Many local tour operators organize bus transport to this place.
- Coffee bar present at the structure.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lanzarote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lanzarote and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mirador Del Rio Address: Rambla Medular, 15, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas, Spain, Lanzarote
- Mirador Del Rio Contact Number: +34-928526548
- Mirador Del Rio Timing: 10:00 am - 05:45 pm
- Mirador Del Rio Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Mirador Del Rio(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mirador Del Rio: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
80.9% of people who visit Lanzarote include Mirador Del Rio in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.47% of people start their Mirador Del Rio visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mirador Del Rio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mirador Del Rio
People normally club together Cueva De Los Verdes and Jardin De Cactus while planning their visit to Mirador Del Rio.